- 11th Round Prize-winners Presentations at Buckingham Palace 25 February 2016
- 11th Round Prize-winners' Dinner at Guildhall 24 February 2016
- 11th Round Prize-winners announced at St James’s Palace 19 November 2015
- 10th Round Prize-winners Presentations At Buckingham Palace 27 February 2014
- 10th Round Prize-winners Dinner at Guildhall 26 February 2014
National banquet at Guildhall 2012
Story posted 03 March 2014
On 23 February 2012, the evening before the Buckingham Palace presentations, the Trust held a national banquet at Guildhall to celebrate the achievements of the Prize-winning institutions.
Kieran Poynter, Chairman of the Royal Anniversary Trust and The Rt Hon David Willetts MP, Minister of State for Universities and Science, both gave speeches.
Music at the banquet was provided by the Guildhall Singers from the Guildhall School of Music & Drama and included arias from operas by Bizet, Mozart and Verdi.
Fanfares were played by state trumpeters from The Band of the Life Guards and a Piper was provided by F Company Scots Guards.
Also providing event services on the night – table service, escorting guests and video filming – were hospitality students from Further Education Colleges including MidKent College (“The Frontline Service”); Canterbury College; Croydon College; Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College; and Waltham Forest College, alongside students from West London University.
Catering was by Seasoned Events, part of the Crown Group of companies.